And the apartment owner and property manager filed hundreds of lawsuits alleging lost rent and “other damages that were supported by false evidence, including fabricated invoices,” according to the Maryland Attorney General’s office.
- The Real Estate Wonk blog
- Top 10 most expensive homes in the Baltimore region in 2013 [Pictures]
- Local housing market Top 10s for 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities 2012 [Pictures]
- Most expensive Baltimore-area communities [Pictures]
- Housing market Top 10s in the Baltimore area in early 2012 [Pictures]
See more photos »
- Office and Retail Spaces
See more topics »
I left a message with Thacker’s office for comment and will post it if he responds.
Meanwhile, consumers wanting more information of the settlement should contact the Consumer Protection Division hotline at 410-528-8662 or 888-743-0023.
Also, here’s a story I wrote a while back on tenant rights.